Every year, JORVIK Viking Festival offers York businesses the chance to join in the action by offering a special event or discount throughout the Festival. It’s a fantastic opportunity to get involved with an event that attracts tens of thousands of visitors to the city, and generates over £6million for the York economy.
What can I offer?
It can be anything; a specially-themed event, a discount for participants and visitors or even a Viking-inspired window display. As long as it helps promote the Vikings influence on York it can be part of the Fringe programme.
Here are a few ideas:
- Themed crafting activities
- Special Screenings
- Special ticketed events / performances
- Promotional discounts for customers with JORVIK Viking Centre /Festival tickets (10% off buy one get one free etc..)
- Themed menu options throughout the week
- Special ticketed events (tasting evening etc..)
- Promotional discounts for customers with JORVIK Viking Centre / Festival tickets (10% off buy one get one free etc..)
- Themed window displays
What we will do to support your event
In return for you offering a Fringe event we will support you by:
- Creating an official listing on jorvikvikingfestival.co.uk
- Give you the opportunity to feature in the printed programme of the festival, of which 20,000 are distributed across Yorkshire before and during event
- Promotion via JORVIK Group social media channels
- Access to JORVIK Viking Festival branding for use on all promotional literature
- Inclusion in JORVIK Viking Festival eNewsletters throughout the campaign
- Access to a full media pack, helping you promote your activity as part of the wider JORVIK Viking Festival campaign
How do I get involved?
Further details for the 2020 Festival will be released later in 2019. If you have any queries or ideas in the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.